Thursday, December 4, 2008

simplify the holidays

I get emails every once in a while from The Center for a New American Dream (these are the same folks that had the Break the Bottled Water Habit campaign that I posted about here), and the last email I got had a link to a little booklet that you can download titled "Simplify the Holidays". I read the one from last year and it was really good. I haven't read this one yet, but I plan to. It looks like it has more info and updated statistics.

You can download it for free from their site, you just need to sign up as a member (for free), and then you can get it. They don't send tons of emails or anything, and they have other helpful things to download, like Tips for Parenting in a Commercial Culture and Good Times Made Simple: The Lost Art of Fun. Good stuff! Oh and don't print them out unless you need to! :)

No comments: