Thursday, January 29, 2009

thing-a-day

February is create-a-thing-a-day month. I played along a couple years ago but I didn't finish the month, so this year I'm planning on taking a photo a day. That way I figure I'll get to the end of the month. I like thinking that I'll start this project in winter and finish it at the end of February with a little bit of spring poking through. In reality I know that I'll be starting and finishing it in winter.. but at least the days will be a bit longer...

It's pretty free-form: for 4 weeks starting on Sunday February 1st, participants create one new thing a day. Choose your own themes, one per week (I don't know if I'll do this). Work in any medium. And post your work on the group blog every day. Again, I don't know if I'll post stuff on their blog, but I did sign up just in case. You can do that from their site here.
Play along with me won't you? :)

No comments: