The Ordinary Housewife tagged me so I'm supposed to share seven things about myself you probably don't know. Here they are!
1. I very rarely eat red meat, but I love ribs.
2. I met my guy Brian on the internet about nine years ago. He’s from Georgia and I’m from Michigan. We didn’t meet in person for two years (because I was 15!!) but we’ve been together ever since. aww!
3. When I was 11 I broke my arm ice-skating in our ditch.
4. My parents let me have ducks when I was younger. They lived in the backyard in a pen that my dad made. It featured a kiddy pool sunk into the ground (which they got filthy again as soon as I cleaned it) and a rabbit hutch with the legs cut off. The ducks eventually went to live on a friend’s farm. :)
5. I can’t stand mushrooms. I hate that I dislike them so much because it seems like they’re in all sorts of great dishes.
6. When I was a kid I was obsessed with the Rocky movies. I think it may have been the slow motion fight scenes with the blood and spit flying through the air.. Now I sound completely crazy. Ha!
7. People used to think my cousin and I were twins. We would let them think we were and made up crazy stories about our parents and the house we live in. (Like we have pet monkeys or we each have a hot tub in our rooms. lol)
I'm supposed to tag seven other people but I don't always follow the rules, sorry! :) So if you're reading this consider yourself tagged! If you do it, post a link to your blog in the comments. :)