Monday, October 13, 2008

Dover Clip art


I can't believe I haven't shared this yet! If you're not familiar with Dover Publications, they have tons of books, many of which are filled with royalty-free vintage images, perfect for all kinds of crafty projects. Well if you go to their site on the "free samples" page, or right here, you can sign up to get a sampler email every Friday. You'll get a mix of things, like coloring sheets, games and puzzles, short stories, origami projects, and the clip art I already mentioned. Last week I even got paper dolls of Obama and McCain!!
I think it would be fun to use the games and coloring sheets to make little activity books to give to kids at parties so they have something to do. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who's a sucker for vintage clip art! :) So check it out!

No comments: