Hey everyone, how's your weekend going so far? I know I haven't blogged in a few days so I thought it would be fun to make another list of things I'm loving right now...
1. These little beauties next to my computer:
2. May Giveaway Day on the Sew Mama Sew! blog. I would love to do a giveaway.. we'll see if I find the time. :)
3. I'm loving cross stitch more and more.. like this one by Etsy seller neawear. Isn't it adorable? (photo by neawear):
4. This amazing tilt-shift video by Keith Loutit, which I found on the How About Orange blog. (Um, I don't know how to add videos, so you'll have to click the link. Sorry about that! But it's worth it.)
5. Also from the How About Orange blog, a tilt-shift maker. I spent more time than I'd like to admit playing with this thing. The photo below is one that I made.. I took it at Greenfield Village last summer. Doesn't it look like a miniature?
6. I'm almost finished with a big freelance job I've been working on so once that is done I'll be able to turn my attention to my garden! (and a million other things I want/need to do!)
7. All that green!
8. This Etsy shop I recently found, ++SIESTA++. She's from Japan and makes the most adorable and beautiful hand-sewn items. Check out her blog as well.
9. This pretty paper mache bowl from The Lulu Bird:
10. And the summer quilt top is finished! I'll share more soon. :)