This is the one for the single-pointed needles. I made it out of a beautiful vintage table cloth. There is no way I'd be able to cut into something like this normally but when I got it it already had a big strip cut off. :( It still took me months to muster up enough courage to pick up the scissors.I included a little flap at the top so the needles won't slip out. As I'm looking at these pictures I realize that I could have just made the entire roll taller and then just fold that over. I made it separately. heh. duh!
And here's the one for the dp needles. I made the pockets different sizes to fit the different sized needles. Some ended up a bit too big and others are a little snug but overall I'm happy with it.