Thursday, December 11, 2008

handmade ideas

So.. how is everyone doing with their Christmas crafting? I, um, sort of just realized that there is only two weeks until Christmas. And although I finished my shopping yesterday (yay!), I still have quite a few projects I'd like to finish before the big day. And worse, there are still a couple of people that I don't know what to make for them. So if you're in the same situation that I am here are a few sites that will hopefully help you out (or just add more things on your to-make list. sorry).

· Organized Christmas - Here you can download and print checklists, planners, calenders, figure out your budget and loads of other ideas so you don't find yourself going completely crazy.

· A huge list of Advent ideas can be found here, from Uncommon Grace. *sigh* I can't wait to have kids of my own to share this season with.

· A post from Spoonflower that has a nice list of ideas for crafting for boys.

· Great ideas for handmade gifts (for young and old) from Handmade Homeschool.

· If you're a knitter, the comments from this SouleMama post are full of ideas.

· Northpole - This site's just fun. (Check out the cookie list!)

1 comment:

Janis said...

I really appreciate all the links you add to your blog. I've spent all morning getting great ideas. Loving the book too. Can't wait to see what the 12th day brings.