Thursday, October 23, 2008

Birthday Cheesecake

Cheesecake was requested and I was happy to oblige.. when I made the apple pie from this book, I noticed the recipe for this cheesecake. Wow, so good. It has a cookie dough crust. How can you go wrong with anything with a cookie dough crust? And does all cheesecake have lemon zest in it? Because this one does and I love that.

The only bad thing is is I'm afraid the poor apple pie will be forgotten about in the fridge! (I think I'll freeze some of it..)

Happy Birthday, Brian! I love you! And thanks for waiting so patiently while I took this photo! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you've got an award waiting at my blog, come check it out :)

Anonymous said...

It wasn't wasy to wait, but it was more then worth it!
Thank you so much for the cake. I have the greatest girl in the world!!